Are you looking for a venue to hold your wedding or party? by Doug Russell, Sound Dynamix DJ Services
Are you looking for a venue to hold your wedding or party? I have been a wedding and party Disc Jockey for nearly 13 years in Woodstock, Ontario and have seen my share of party venues. The same few keep coming up on a regular basis which leads me to believe they must be a combination of great price and excellent value. Here are few that I routinely play at and a link to more venues around Woodstock. Text me at 519-290-0550 or email me (email@example.com) if you have any questions. Doug Russell
In no particular order:
– Quality Inn, Woodstock, Ontario (A few halls here, basement hall can be split into two or one very large room). Nice and close to the 401 for guests travelling from far away. And guests can sleep there. It’s an Inn.
– Polish Hall, Woodstock, Ontario (A nice average hall for parties). Nice floor! I think it has been remodelled. Big raised stage for your band or DJ.
– CAW hall, Woodstock, Ontario (very nice). A nice big hall in the centre of town.
– Embro Arena, Embro, Ontario (very large nice hall). This is a huge hall! The picture at the top of this article shows a Buck and Doe. I must have had 250 people comfortably dancing in there.
– Elmhurst Inn, Ingeroll, Ontario (very nice venue. could be pricey). There is variety of halls and venues at the Elmhurst Inn. Doesn’t look like it from the road but it’s actually very large. This venue is upscale!
– Craigowan Golf and Country Club, Woodstock, Ontario (A single small but nice hall)
– The Moose Lodge – Another average size hall in the center of town. Raised stage for good visibility.
Here is a link to many more – https://www.eventective.com/woodstock-on/party-event-venues/