Due to our massive success of our green screen photobooth
we please ask to contact us early to place a deposit
to secure your date and event. call or text us now 519-290-0550
Ontario’s best photo booth in Woodstock, Ontario
Featuring amazing Green Screen technology
Guests step into the photo booth area and now the fun begins. Choose from one of over 50 exciting green screen backgrounds. Pick from a wide variety of crazy costumes, get dressed up and hit the start button. Now get ready for 4 pictures to be taken with you and your friends from the big event (we’ve had 18 people in one picture). Share the pictures immediately to your social media sites or email and pick up your hard copies of the pictures at the side of the booth within 10 seconds. These memories will last a life time!
With every booking
- unlimited premium quality dye sublimation prints. (same as your local photolab)
(Have your choice of logos and wedding/event names at the bottom of each picture or just blank). Customers receive photo strips from their guests and thumbdrive with EVERY picture on it. We typically offer unlimited prints. Make a couple of copies for yourself and drop one on the head table for the bride and groom.
- touch screen user interface with voice prompts.
- Ability to send the pictures immediately to email, facebook, twitter etc. (if the location has WIFI). If not we can make arrangements to send the pics the next day.
- Large open area and huge green screen to allow as few as 2 or as many as 20 guests if needed in one shot.
- Choice of over 50 green screen backdrops a user can choose to have ANY background placed behind them in the final picture and a preview of how that looks on the touchscreen before the picture is taken. eg. a dinosaur coming through the woods, standing against an old western saloon etc, space scenes, wilderness scenes etc.
- An attendant will be on site to make sure everything runs smoothly.
An amazing way to ramp up the excitment for your event. Memories to last a lifetime!
Call/text now to enquire or book 519-290-0550.
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
pictures from recent events